Today was a very busy day for Y2 presenting two buildings for 3 diffent catagortes
What is TRANSITIONS?
- A public research conference providing an opportunity for selected graduate and early career researchers to present their research across an international audience. Listen to a short podcast about the event by A/Prof. Wesley Imms.
- 3 events across 3 continents
- Each event will follow the same format, but featuring different speakers in each location. Each will commence with a keynote presentation followed by presentations from graduate and early career researchers. There will be opportunities for questions and discussion facilitated by leading academics and experts in the field. Lunch and breaks will provide opportunities for discussion and networking.
- A full conference proceedings for each event and an edited book of selected papers from across all 3 events.
- Part of a growing international network of educators, architects, researchers and peak groups, researching and working to build understanding of how learning spaces influence teaching and learning in schools, hospitals, universities and libraries.